Sunday, July 16

Print sale - my image from David Gibson's 100 Great Street Photographs book

For sale - prints of my image from David Gibson's 100 Great Street Photographs book, published by Prestel (see previous post).

Get your hands on number 5, number 6 or number 7 (above) of this edition of 30. The print size is 15 by 10 inches. Price £35 UK, £40 rest of world, including postage. (Prices will rise substantially for later numbers.) The prints will be initialled on the front, signed on the back. Digital C-type print, printed on gloss Fujifilm Crystal Archive paper.

email me on paul@paulrussell.info to buy

"I love that print. It's amazing!!" - Jan Normandale, owner of number 1 of 30...

"It's here! And I love it. Thank you." - Per-Olof Stoltz, owner of number 2...

Numbers 3 and 4 were dispatched a few days ago, so these are numbers 5, 6 and 7.

email me on paul@paulrussell.info to buy

No comments: